Father’s Day 2020 👨
Father’s Day is a great way to celebrate the special relationship between a child and his/her dad. In fact, we observed that fathers are getting more involved in the bringing up of their children and share stronger bonds with them nowadays. With more dads making the time to have quality engagement with their children, it is a must to educate our children to show appreciation to them. Father’s day is a lovely time to mark the role of fathers in the lives of the children.
In this week, our children were overjoyed in the making of little gifts for their daddies. Here are some pictures of our children at work and their handmade gifts. Let’s take a gallery walk to view their precious little creation.
– The infants had their first experience of making cards, using sensory materials for their daddies. They have created various expressions on the covers of their cards. For the younger ones, they did their hand prints on the cards.
– The toddlers have made cards related to fruit theme for their daddies.
– As for the older children, they drew pictures that they loved on their father’s day cards.
– The children were also engaged in making medals or trophies for their daddies. Some of them have designed cute ties for their dads.
– The preschoolers have also tried making stationery holders for their daddies.
We do hope that these handmade gifts would bring a smile to their daddies’ faces. On behalf of all our staff and children at Ichiban Montessori Preschool Group, we would like to wish all daddies a “Happy Father’s Day!” Stay safe and healthy!