We provide a wide range of services for children of all ages, ranging from Infant care to Student care services.
Services are also available for children with special needs.
Click to download our :IP Brochure for more information.
Our Class Activities
- Circle Time: The class starts the day together by singing songs, discussing the weather, days of the week, months of the year, etc.
- Topic of the Day : Children share their knowledge and experiences during Show & Tell, discussing topics of interest & engaging in related activities.
- Montessori Hour : The children work independently with materials that interest them while teachers work with small groups of 2 – 3 children at a time on sensorial skills, literary, numeracy and/or other areas such as cultural, social and fine motor skills.
- Art & Craft : The class engages in art projects that develop fine motor skills, incorporate thematic elements of literacy or numeracy and allow the children to express, interact with one another, and develop an appreciation for the creative process.
- Music & Movement : The children participate in fun exercises that incorporate and explore different genres of music. Learning about simple music instrument helps the child to understand and appreciate the music, while dancing and movements help the child develop their motor skills.
- Lunch Time : The children partake of nutritious meals & beverages.
- Cookery & Science Activities: The class enjoys cookery lessons and science experiments on a regular basis.